Sunday 29 March 2009

Promoting local food shops - This month the Natural Larder, Westbourne


Found a lovely little deli in Westbourne (Dorset) located opposite Natwest bank, this weekend:

Visit them online here:

I was impressed with the selection of food in the Natural Larder, it was like a little Aladdin’s cave, providing a great array of those little finishing touches which will accompany any good meal.

I was only in the deli for about 10 minutes but I was impressed with the amount of stuff that was in there, including ingredients I haven’t used before. I picked up some multi coloured lasagne sheets, sun-blush tomatoes and baby bell peppers filled with feta cheese and Traffic Jam (you will have to visit the deli to find out more about that).

Will be back next week to sample some of their lovely chutneys and may even pick up one of their Bridport pasties (great to see promotion of local food). Also may try out the flower that you can drop in your champagne flute and it opens up (exciting stuff ).

Also really happy with the helpfulness of the staff, the decor too was very fresh and clean, which is a big tick in my book, will be back.

Little tip for the Natural Larder they need to place a 301 redirect on your old web address to your new one, as had a little trouble finding you on line. For my readers, local to Bournemouth visit the natural larder shop, otherwise visit the Natural Larder online.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea for a blog - thanks for your link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback Alex, really appreicated. I love what you have done with your blog and look forward to reading more. I'm adding you to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to receive your feedback